Every woman is desirous of having a flawless and fair skin tone. Be it a teenager, working women or a lady in her forties, being presentable with a healthy and glowing skin is of great importance to any women. This desire gets heightened especially when there is an event or occasion with lots of people attending it. It is easier to get a wide variety of creams that claim to enhance your beauty.
However, these are found to have no prominent impacts on the skin. You only end up wasting money and time. Even if these creams happen to work, there are many side effects which hamper the health of your skin. People are not eager to have a long waiting time for anything nowadays. We all want things to happen immediately for us. We want to get any treatment or remedy which can make our skin glow within a day.
However, it is with home remedies that you can have a permanent and healthy glow on your skin without even drilling a hole in your pocket. It is true that fairness can never be permanently achieved overnight. You need to move forward in a stepwise manner for getting a beautiful skin at home. The easiest and most convenient glowing skin secrets can help you in getting the attractive and glowing skin.
Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Use a face wash or cleanser after returning to home from outside. This will remove the impurities and dirt that has settled on your skin while you were out.
- Apply a good natural toner on your skin. You can use cucumber juice or coconut water for toning your skin naturally.
- The moisturizing regime should follow this with a natural moisturizer like honey.
- Regular exfoliation of your skin is very important. It removes the entire dead cell layer on your skin. You can use the mixture of chickpea flour and curd to have a good exfoliation at home. You need to use this natural scrub mix twice every week to remove all the impurities that clog your pores. Your skin will thank you for letting it breathe.
- Hydration is very important for your skin. Hence, consuming an adequate amount is very crucial to have healthy skin.
- Using sunscreen lotion is a must. Just 20 minutes prior you step out in the sun; you need to ensure that you have sunscreen lotion applied all over the exposed areas. Ultraviolet rays which emit from the sun proved to be highly damaging to your skin. You need to use glowing skin products which include a good sunscreen lotion with higher SPF such as of 40 and more to keep the glow and health of your skin intact and how to make face glow and fair at home
Natural ingredients to use
There are many natural ingredients that you can find at your home very easily. You can use Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth powder along with cucumber to get radiant skin at home. You can use natural tomato puree on cleansed face directly. Let it dry and then wash your face. You shall find your skin glowing right away.