How to make face glow and fair at home?
Everybody desires fair, healthy and glowing skin. + How to get glowing skin is a big question. There are several beauty products like creams, soaps, scrubs and masks in the market.
Healthy and glowing skin comes with proper nutrition and care. If you’re wondering how to get glowing skin, there are three basic principles of skin care – cleansing, toning and moisturizing. If you want to get fair and healthy skin naturally, you need to work from within. Good nutrition and care can be had from your kitchen itself, you don’t need to spend extra money for the ingredients, everything can be found in your home. The selection of the masks has to be according to the skin type.
Below are few DIY face mask for glowing skin:
- Lemon: lemon juice lightens dark spots and blemishes.
- Milk: mix 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk, and apply the paste over your face and neck.
- Turmeric: apply a paste of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on darkened skin.
- Egg pack: apply the beaten egg mixture on your face. Wash it off after it’s dry.
- Hot oil body massage: leave the oil for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Yogurt Pack: apply a paste of 2 teaspoons yogurt and 1 teaspoon honey on your face.
- Fruit Pack: make a smooth paste with the pulp of an avocado, cucumber papaya and 2 teaspoons of cream.
- Cumin Seeds: boil a teaspoon of cumin seeds in water and wash your face daily with it for clearer skin.
- Coconut Water: apply coconut water to get rid of scars and blemishes from your face.
- Papaya: apply a paste of peeled and sliced green papaya on your face.
- Gram Flour: make a paste of 2 tablespoons gram flour with milk or water, apply on your face, wash when dry, this can give you fresh-looking skin.
- Fuller’s Earth: Fuller’s Earth soaks up excess oils and can help give you a fair complexion.
- Cucumber: juice of a cucumber can helps reduce tan and soothe irritated skin.
- Aloe vera: aloe vera lightens skin by removing the dead skin layer and revealing fresh skin. Rinse it off with luke warm water.
- Exfoliate: make a home scrub using almonds, walnuts or oatmeal to remove the top layer of dead skin cells.
If you want to be beautiful, use how to grow hair faster men