How To Use Castor Oil To Treat Acne
Acne is not only an unhealthy growth on your skin but it also strains your confidence about your looks. Many people take acne treatments to make their face acne free, but most of the times the treatments just become a financial burden. It is less likely that acne treatment will have any effect. The person whose face is more prone to acne goes through a lot of underdeveloped personality issues and a hampered confidence.
Many people are aware of homemade acne treatments, but the most advantageous homemade remedy for acne treatment is the use of castor oil. Most of you will be surprised by the fact that how can castor oil for hair help in acne reduction, isn’t it mostly used for reducing constipation and other stomach related problems. Read on to this article to know more about how castor oil for hair growth can help in reducing acne.
Does really Castor Oil help in Treating Acne?
The answer is “Yes!!”, it does. Many of you would be surprised that how can applying oil on the acne affected area can be helpful? Isn’t it a counter-productive method. Most of the people advice that, an acne affected person should rinse the face regularly and reduce the oiliness on the face so that you become less prone to acne. And here we are advising you to apply castor oil for hair side effects on acne.
Now before you think anything on the how to use castor oil for hair application on acne issue, just read below the use of castor oil on acne treatments to decide for yourself:
- Castor oil actually helps in removing dead skin cells, bacterias, excess oil and other dirt which are clogging the pores of your skin
- It has the properties of a good antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties which will help in preventing further breakouts
- The castor oil for hair loss contains essential fatty acids that help to moisturize your skin and keeps it away from producing excessive oil which is the main reason of acne production
- Castor oil helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria because it is a rich source of ricinoleic acid.
- It also helps in fading blemishes because of its high fatty acid content which penetrates the scar tissues and it also attributes in the growth of healthy tissues
We bet you must not be aware of all these benefits about the castor oil. You can see how you can you use black castor oil for hair to reduce acne, read along to know more-:
Steps to use Castor Oil for Acne Treatment
Follow these steps in order to treat your acne with castor oil
Step 1: Boil some water and steam your face with its vapor for 5 to 10 minutes
Step 2: After steaming and cleansing your skin, rub your face gently with a clean towel
Step 3: Apply castor oil on the affected area
Step 4 Leave the application overnight
Step 5: Wash your face in the morning and repeat the step for twice a week
Following these steps will help your skin fight off acne-causing bacteria and will dissolve the impurities in your pores. The castor oil will further moisturize your skin, and also helps in decreasing excessive oil production on your skin. A mixture of turmeric, tea tree oil, olive oil with how to use castor oil for hair growth will help you boost the efficiency of this treatment for your acne.
Hope these home remedial steps help you to get rid of your acne. All the best!!!